How To Help
We exist because of volunteers and you, the people, who care about theses helpless little creatures. Without your support and tax-deductible donations, we would not be able to rescue homeless cats and kittens and find forever homes for them. Every dollar donated to Serenity Place Rescue goes to the care and medical needs of our foster cats. Every cat and kitten is given the necessary medical care, vaccinations, de-worming, de-fleaing, blood testing and spaying/neutering before it is presented for adoption.
This can only be accomplished with your generous donations. Contributions can be made to help assure our feline friends have enough food, supplies and their medical needs are met. Donations can be sent via the Donate button below or by mailing a check to:
Serenity Place Rescue
6520 Platt Ave. #455
West Hills, CA 91307
Other Ways To Help!
- Adoption Mobiles
- Adoption room maintenance (inside Petsmart Westlake Village)
- Socializing the cats
- Transport (locally pets and or supplies)
- Photographer (for the cats)
- Website maintenance (adopt a pet/petfinder)
If interested in volunteering, please contact Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-999-4022
YARD SALE DONATIONS:
- Household items
- Seasonal Goods
- or anything you think appropriate
- Tuff sheds
- Blankets, towels, and cat beds
- Dry or canned food
- Cat litter (prefer clumping)
- Cat climbing trees (used okay, but reasonable condition)
- Metal condo cages to house our kittens
- Gift cards
- Cat toys
- Canned goats milk
- Knox gelatin
- A donor in providing a store front to be used as a thrift shop.
- Real Estate for future housing of the rescued animals.
For those who would prefer to donate funds to help feed and shelter our animals, please click the Donate button below. You can sign into an existing PayPal account or use any major credit/debit card. All payments are 100% secure and you will be provided with a tax-deductible donation receipt.